Knowledge Notes are concise summaries of current research in a specific area. Each note is a maximum of three pages to allow readers to become familiar with a given topic without getting lost in the complexity of a typical academic paper.
If you are interested in contributing to our Knowledge Notes, please refer to our guidelines. If you have any ideas for future Knowledge Notes or if you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KN-01 Best Practices for Conduct Disorder
- KN-02 CATIE and CUTLASS: Effectiveness of First Generation Antipsychotic Drugs Versus Second Generation Antipsychotic Drugs
- KN-03 Short Versus Longterm Stay for Psychosis
- KN-04 System Level Performance For Mental Health in Alberta
- KN-05 Health Technology Assessment of Workplace Mental Health
- KN-06 Concurrent Disorders
- KN-07 Brief Self-directed Gambling Treatment
- KN-08 Suicide Risk Management in Inpatient Psychiatric Settings
- KN-09 Cannabis Use and Psychosis
- KN-10 Remediation of Cognitive Functioning in Schizophrenia
- KN-11 Developmental Disabilities Co-occuring with Mental Illness
- KN-12 Impact of an Economic Downturn on Addiction and Mental Health Service Utilization
- KN-13 Alcohol Availability, Neighborhood Deprivation, and Links to Alcohol-Related Harms