Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Immunization Orientation
Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Immunization Information Package
- Vaccine Biological Page
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Product Monograph
Product Monographs can be used as a resource and reference, however AHS recommendations for pneumococcal polysaccharide immunization are based on the Alberta Immunization Policy. Refer to Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine Biological Page for Alberta clinical guidelines.
- Pneumococcal Vaccine Information Sheet
- Consent for Pneumococcal Immunization
For use at Alberta Health Services (AHS) immunization programs. Use these forms when a parent or alternate decision-maker is not able to be with the person being immunized at an AHS immunization service. An alternate decision-maker could be an agent, guardian, specific decision-maker or co-decision-maker.
- The parent or alternate decision-maker should complete these forms and send it with the person being immunized, to the AHS immunization service.
- For alternate decision-makers – please also send a copy of documents to show that you are authorized to be the alternate decision-maker.
- Adolescent & Adult Immunization Record