Poison & Drug Information Service

Free | Confidential | 24/7 | Expertise & Advice | Poisons | Chemicals | Medications | Herbals

If this is a medical emergency

Call 911 or head to the nearest emergency department.

Our Services - Alberta & NWT

Related Services


If you live in Saskatchewan and need help, contact:

Animal Poisonings

We are unable to provide information about animal poisonings. For help with animal poisonings contact: