In-Person Courses | Online Courses | Home Study Courses | For Schools | Contact EPH Education Offices
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person courses are currently only being offered through Lethbridge and Medicine Hat Colleges. Email email@example.com to be notified as more courses open for registration, or if you have any questions.
Learn in a friendly classroom environment.
Food Safety Alberta Certification
- 1 Day or 2 Day options
- Meets Alberta’s Food Regulation training requirements
- More information:
- Register & Pay
Pool/Spa Operator Certification
- 3 Day and 1.5 day + online learning (fusion) options
- Meets Alberta’s Public Swimming Pool Regulation training requirements
- More information
- Register & Pay
Childcare Health and Safety Course
Book a Private In-Person Class
Register & Pay for an In-Person Course
How do I register for an in-person course?
How do I pay for an in-person course?
More Info about Online Courses:
- Use Google Chrome and a windows-based computer for the best user experience.
- The newest versions of Edge, Safari, Chrome and Firefox (desktop version only) are supported. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Apple devices and mobile devices may be used but can cause problems when completing the course.
- These online courses DO NOT meet Alberta’s food regulation training requirements.
- Tests must be accessed online. Tests sent by email, fax or mail will not be accepted.
- Every student must create an account to access the test. Students will be able to print their certificate right after passing the test.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or problems.
Home Study Courses
Print booklet to read and complete test. Send test in by email only.
Basic Food Safety
More Info about Home Studies:
- It may take 3 weeks to receive your certificate through email.
For Schools and Facilitators
Alberta Food Safety Facts Education Kit
This kit assists teachers and facilitators in teaching food safety to students.