In-Person Courses | Online Courses | Home Study Courses | For Schools | Contact EPH Education Offices
Learn in a friendly classroom environment.
Food Safety Alberta Certification
- 1 Day or 2 Day options
- Meets Alberta’s Food Regulation training requirements
- More information:
- Register & Pay
Pool/Spa Operator Certification
- 3 Day and 1.5 day + online learning (fusion) options
- Meets Alberta’s Public Swimming Pool Regulation training requirements
- More information
- Register & Pay
Childcare Health and Safety Course
Book a Private In-Person Class
Register & Pay for an In-Person Course
How do I register for an in-person course?
How do I pay for an in-person course?
Note: the location of the online courses has changed as of January 1, 2019. Use the links below to access the new courses.
There is no access to the old courses or content such as certificates. You must register for a new account to access the new courses and successfully complete the test to receive a new certificate.
Alberta Food Safety Basics
- Option 1 - Interactive Course
- Option 2 - Booklet and Test
- Option 3 - Booklet and Test for Special Events
(Instructions on accessing and completing these courses)
Alberta Food Safety for Meat Processors
Child Care Health and Safety
More Info about Online Courses:
- These online courses DO NOT meet Alberta’s food regulation training requirements.
- View using IE 9 or higher, Chrome or Firefox.
- Tests must be accessed online. Tests sent by email, fax or mail will not be accepted.
- Every student must create an account to access the test. Students will be able to print their certificate right after passing the test.
- Email email@example.com if you have questions or problems.
Home Study Courses
Print booklet to read and complete test. Send test in by email, fax or mail.
Basic Food Safety
More Info about Home Studies:
- It may take 3 weeks to receive your certificate through email.
For Schools and Facilitators
Alberta Food Safety Facts Education Kit
This kit assists teachers and facilitators in teaching food safety to students.