The Patient and Family Resource Centre provide support, information sessions, and community resources for Glenrose patients, parents, caregivers, and those connected through our community partners.
The family-centered care coordinator is available to support families before, during, and after their Glenrose experience by:
- preparing parents for their child’s assessment,
- hosting parent and caregiver information sessions,
- connecting parents and caregivers to community programs,
- providing an opportunity for family-to-family connection, and
- connecting patient advisors with hospital staff to support hospital initiatives and promote collaborative decision-making and inclusive care of patients and their families.