Additional work is underway with the City for the 105th street closure. In the meantime 105st will remain open. We’ll keep you posted as this work continues.
If you have any questions or want to pass along comments please call the Infrastructure Enquiry Line at 780-415-0507 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
$ 364 Million
- The new 40,000 square metres re-development project expansion at CapitalCare Norwood will help with the growing need in the Edmonton area for continuing care capacity including complex and post-acute care.
- It will improve the operation of the acute care and continuing care systems in Edmonton by reducing the demand for emergency department visits, inpatient acute care services, and reducing continuing care placement.
- It will provide a new modern facility that meets current standards and needs.
Community services to be provided in the new expansion:
- Specialty dental clinic
- Community paramedic program
- CHOICE – day program to keep seniors healthy and at home
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Respiratory outreach and respiratory benefits program
- Facilities to support continuing care education and research
Open House Documents
Alberta Infrastructure (Clark Builders - construction managers)
Alberta Health Services