Research Process

Research & Innovation, Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital

A researcher who wishes to carry out a research study at the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital must be an AHS employee or a Glenrose research affiliate.

If the researcher is from an academic institution, and does not hold affiliate status with the GRH, they may download an application form from GRH Affiliates.

Once the form is completed and returned, the GRH Research Office will forward a letter confirming affiliate status to the applicant. The applicant is then able to begin the research process at the Glenrose by submitting their Application to Conduct Research (ACR) to NACTRC.

Not sure if your study is research, quality improvement/evaluation? View Guidelines for Differentiating among Research, Program Evaluation and Quality Improvement.