Alberta Health Services provides weekly health and wellness articles as a way to help all Albertans live a healthy life.
We welcome and encourage weekly newspapers, community newsletters and other publications to reproduce this information free of charge. Credit to Alberta Health Services or the identified content provider would be appreciated.
If you would like to be added to the distribution list for these articles, please email: email@example.com
You will receive a monthly email containing articles for the upcoming four weeks.
WEB: ONLY INCLUDE THE PAST THREE MONTHS - MOVE TO ARCHIVE AFTER 3
- December 4 - Sleep hygiene: what is it and why do you need it? (doc | pdf)
- December 11 - The importance of healthy snacking (doc | pdf)
- December 18 - Preventing cumulative stress (doc | pdf)
- December 25 - Immunization and the holidays (doc | pdf)
- November 6 - National diabetes awareness month (doc | pdf)
- November 13 - What is influenza? (doc | pdf)
- November 20 - Winter car seat safety (doc | pdf)
- November 27 - Cold weather preparations (doc | pdf)
- October 2 - Why breast cancer screening matters – and how to get screened (doc | pdf)
- October 9 - What is dyslexia? (doc | pdf)
- October 16 - Stay safe for tricks and treats this Halloween (doc | pdf)
- October 23 - Protecting yourself and your family from illness (doc | pdf)
- October 30 - Getting help with substance use (doc | pdf)
- September 4 - World suicide prevention day (doc | pdf)
- September 11 - Newborn screening awareness (doc | pdf)
- September 18 - Fuelling young athletes (doc | pdf)
- September 25 - Stay active and safe while heading back to school (doc | pdf)
See Archive for past issues.